Thursday, September 24, 2020

Into The Multiverse Part 1

 So this is the first cap in a new series. some parts of the series will be from requests josef has sent me others will be taken from ideas of my own. request josef sent in that i used for this part was " could you please create a caption where josef is katherine langford. "  hope everyone enjoys also josef used some info you shared with me from the swapping with the stars season of the rising star sign ups to create this cap hope you don't mind. 



6 comments:

  1. May I please request a magic remote caption where a guy named James is watching the movie Descendants and accidently ends up in Mal's body (played by Dove Cameron) This is a good image I think.
    https://www.laughingplace.com/w/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/descendants-3-trailer-debuts-20.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after further inspection I am going to have to deny this request, as the mal character is under 18 and both the actress and character in a magic remote has to be 18 or older sorry hope you understand if you'd like I can do a different request for you if you have one in mind best wishes celebbodyswapcaptionstop

      Delete
    2. Sorry. I thought Mal was 18 because the third movie takes place after they graduated.

      Delete
    3. If the orignial can't be made, how about this: A guy named James accidently finds out he is a body hopper by hopping Dove Cameron at an event. She in his body doesn't remember being Dove and James has her memories alongside his own. After a few days of being Dove he thinks maybe being Dove wont be so bad. Here's a photo suggestion: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/28/57/f228572310f7b516489c80bfe916062f.jpg

      Delete
    4. it's fine I thought so to at first and yep I can do that replacement. i may take creative liberties but that's always a given. thank you for requesting.

      Delete