Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Celebrity Crush

 Don't forget to check out my other recent posts from the last few days especially the caption contest post. when you check that post out be sure to vote for your favorite over on the post.

also, this post is my first ever Magic Mirror post I'm a big fan of this concept. a lot of you know I love a lot of the traditional cap genres and this is one of them.  Magic mirror caps are some of my favorites to read and they're so underutilized. In this cap, I will be writing the concept in the more traditional style of the genre but my personal friend scotishjoker1 (link to his blog in the kickass blogs list) has recently been writing some really great magic mirror stories that differ from the traditional style of the genre and they have been kickass so make sure you go over to his blog to check out those great stories especially the one with brie Larson that's my personal favorite of the magic mirror stories he has written.  Also, go read some of tehswitchers old magic mirror caps as well if you haven't they're great they follow the traditional mold for the genre, and I'm not ashamed to say that tehswitchers magic mirror caps are the ones I am going to be trying to emulate with my version of the genre on here as I love tehs style of writing the genre.  also would like to clarify I'm not copying teh just trying to write magic mirror caps similar to tehs 





No comments:

Post a Comment