Saturday, December 5, 2020

Exchanging With Sally (Re-uploaded)

 Hey guys this is a reupload of the cap I did Exchanging with sally. earlier today I took it down because the image used in the cap I felt could be better used with a different Idea I had. so I came home and simply switched out the picture from that version of the cap with this one used in this re-uploaded version.  The story for the cap is the exact same as it was before the only difference with the re-uploaded version compared to the old one is the picture only.  Don't worry the pic used in the original rendition of the cap won't be going to waste as I will be using it in the future for a cap.  I'll level with you guys honestly I didn't think this cap exchanging with sally was my best work and was on the fence about reuploading. but a few of you have told me you enjoyed it and wanted it back up so that's the main reason I found a different pic and put it back up.  so keep in mind if you haven't read this one while you might end up liking it and I'd still like for you to read it please don't have your expectations up to high for it.



1 comment: