Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Stick In The Sand

  Thinking about making tomorrow request day where I do the request I've gotten so far.  feel free to comment any last-minute requests you'd like before tomorrow. After that, I'll do another request day next week. I'll do max 10 tomorrow the rest I will still do but it'll be next week.  Also, I'd like to explain this cap a little bit I modeled this cap after a scenario another captioner, in my opinion, the king of exchange island caps tehswitcher used a lot. Grumpy guy gets put in the body of a hot chick temporarily I know it's simple but I think its a good one and has a classic cap vibe to it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts 


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a cap where a teacher named Peter lets his niece practice on him for a cosmetology exam but she gets carried away and uses experimental prosthetics to turn him into a sexy woman (Diane Guerrero from Doom Patrol), because she wants to get into a high-end club and needs a wing-woman. I think she's very sexy. If you can't find any good pictures of her I'd also be okay with Demi Lovato or Emily Ratajkowski.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stay tuned for tomorrow I'm doing your request thank you for reading

      Delete
    2. done your cap will def be posted tomorrow.

      Delete