Sunday, August 16, 2020

Undeserving


Today's 3 caps will feature stranger things stars enjoy. while I have a minute I'd like to announce that I have made a few rules for requests the request has to involve a celeb, both the character being swapped and the person they're being swapped into have to be 18. nothing too sexual at the end of the day I'll make the final call on what is or isn't too sexual. Go ahead and request though and if its to sexual ill let you know and together we'll edit the request so it can be done :) and the main storyline has to be M2f or f2f cap but there can be
a f2M character in they're as well just can't be the main focus as I prefer to not write a cap centered around that. That being said request day is coming up on Friday this week and i've decided to shorten the amount of request written on request day to 6 since 10 was a workout on me. I already have 2 slots filled so request fast to make sure you get a request written come Friday. anyways with that PSA out of the way enjoy the cap.
 

17 comments:

  1. Great work! Could I request a caption about Emma Watson swapping bodies with Kim Kardashian? Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the request day could you do a great shift caption with a college guy becoming Jessica Henwick?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to request a caption where a college senior named Carlos wishes to meet Jennifer Lawrence but ends up switching bodies with her, with the real Jennifer in his body trying to get in contact to demand a swap back

    ReplyDelete
  4. A request idea I have for a caption would be about a 21 year old guy called Ryan who loves Star Wars and bought a magic remote online as he wants to become a Jedi Knight, but he ends up in the body of Padmé Amidala played by Natalie Portman.

    I don’t know if you accept images but if you do could you choose from either of these two please? I won’t mind which one you pick, Thank you:

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3MWQdgtv5sc/XzmAH-nm0VI/AAAAAAAABYE/79PJ_RvaHbY80zrMq7rot_718MgbPmLLACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/80A9CF9C-C1D8-42DD-B90A-072889DAF6AB.jpeg

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W4QM-AP8vX4/Xzl_ojCoM0I/AAAAAAAABX8/qYJZvB2zKLgQPfTCuWYSDUKpa98YeypHgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/76C7042B-2E2C-4A5E-A78F-BBF782F815AD.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it okay if I change this to rey played by daisy ridley reason being natalie portman isn't quite 18 in the original trilogy and for that reason I don't wanna use padme/natalie portman and I'd like to do this instead. Hope you understand and agree to this.

      Delete
    2. Sure that's fine by me.

      Delete
    3. great thank you for agreeing look for it on request day.

      Delete
  5. Do online celebs count as celeb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. id rather stay away from online celebs at this time sorry

      Delete