Monday, April 5, 2021

Chris: The Swapped Surrogate Mother To The Stars Part 1

 Request Number 4 for this request week goes out to Pghpregfan The request was a lot to write out so this is the basic summary but there is more to it not mentioned here. " A guy wants Kristen Stewarts body he saw up for sale in the swap clinic catalouge celebrity edition and becomes a swapped surrogate mother on multiple occasions to raise the money to buy her body. "  Decided to make this into a series so hope everyone enjoys part 1 and hope you enjoy Pghpregfan. 

now for some housekeeping the reason I was away for a few days was because I had some crazy days at work and did not feel up to capping, was slightly sleep-deprived, and was struggling with my depression. I'm better now just needed a couple days thats all :) normally if it had been regular posts I would have tuffed it out but with it being request week I didn't wanna put out a request and risk not putting out the level of detail that you all deserve. I can speak for this post especially If I had written it back then it would not be as detailed as it is now.  So hope everyone understands and as a result of this request week will be getting an extension until friday.  thank you.  Also if everything goes well I have a special surprise for Saturday.  would also like to update my current plan once request week is done there will be late easter holiday caps and the rest of that week will be regular posts,  then the next week will be f2f week, the week after will be series week where I hope to release swapping with the stars season of the rising star episode 1 sometime in that week , then another week regular posts, then maybe another request week.  this could change but thats my plan. 

alright I'll stop talking now here's the multi cap first part to a new series. 


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear you say that I was hoping you'd like it :) can't wait to write future parts for the series, if you have any more suggestions since it is a series based around your request please share them with me, thru email instead of a comment though please :)

      Delete