Friday, April 9, 2021

Blackmailing Her Boyfriend

 Request Number 8 of this request Week goes out to Rene and is the last request of this request week. " Could you do a caption where I'm turned into Alexandra Daddario wearing a bikini? To give it a bit more context, it could be that my girlfriend is tired of seeing me checking out other women when we go to the beach, so she traps me in a female body and blackmails me to show it off and act flirty on the beach (though she finds she enjoys humiliating me too much and doesn't plan to turn me back)" Hope everyone enjoys the cap :) 



6 comments:

  1. I would like to request the following please: James won a contest to spend the day with Peyton List. They were having fun but then a man showed up with a gun. The police caught hi but not until after he hit Peyton with the costume gun. Peyton's manager said the world needed Peyton. James volunteered to become Peyton by putting on her skin. He had access to her memories and became Peyton. He just hoped Peyton would be proud of what he is doing.

    Here is my photo suggestion:
    https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.WvI3yC0GOAaIYo5J31B9MwHaNw?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

    Please consider and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! I love how you expanded on my suggestion with a very detailed description of just what my girlfriend forces me to do. :) Very funny and very sexy too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome glad you love it makes me happy you like it.

      Delete
  3. Great work! It is a body I would love to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you glad you like it and me to your def not alone on that one.

      Delete