Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tomboyish

 Request Number 5 for this request week.  I'm not gonna write out what the request is or who sent it in because I don't even know if the requester will be mad at me for posting it as a request.  I originally said I would post it as just an ordinary post for him but I really wanted to get it out as part of request week so he didn't have to wait since this is his only request so I decided to post it like this. If your reading this hope your not mad and you enjoy the cap even though I altered your request just a bit. Hope everyone else enjoys it as well. 



6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm thats a intresting one i have to admid. Different b7t intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to request the following please:
    James was walking through a park when a saw the Wish Come True Fountain. Knowing what it was, he made three wishes. 1st, he wished for eternal life and youth. 2nd, he wished to be an all-powerful wizard. And 3rd, he wished that he lived in a reality where his favorite celebrities didn't exist. After his wishes were granted, he used his new magic to turn into Sofia Carson. He is going to spend eternity as a wizard who helps people while living in different celeb forms, but since they don't exist in this new reality, he can be whoever he wants without people knowing. Plus, he can have fun in their forms.

    I think this could be a fun multi cap. Here's the pic I'd like for the first part:

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/e2/74/eee27448dcfe4e246b3a00e77551e43b.jpg

    Please consider and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do your request just may be a while like always :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for fulfilling my request! This an excellent take on it with all details covered. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome im glad you liked it and thought I did an excellent take those kind words mean a lot :)

      Delete