Monday, August 24, 2020

Presidential Address

 Before you read this cap please know this was not meant to be politically geared in any way as I stay out of politics, does not showcase my political veiws in any way, and is not meant to offend or make fun of anyone at all.  I just thought writing a cap with this concept of the president giving a speech about the great shift was interesting hope you do to.  also even though this isn't a swapping with the stars cap i thought I'd say this anyway so far I've gotten a great response for the announcement of the interactive series swapping with the stars season of the rising star. There are only 4 spots left to be part of the series so if you'd like to sign up just click on the link and follow the instructions on the post. swapping with the stars season of the rising star sign ups



No comments:

Post a Comment