Friday, February 26, 2021

Dirtiest Player In The Game (Follow Up)

 Hey, guys so decided to do something fun this week starting now until next Sunday, we are going to have a follow-up week where every post is a follow-up cap to a cap in my archive.  So feel free to suggest a cap that you'd like to see a follow-up to in the comments no promises of me making it or not but it couldn't hurt to suggest it.  Though I will ask you to avoid suggesting follow-ups to a multi-cap or series.  Anyways here is a multi-cap follow-up to kick things off with, to a cap I did called Dirtiest Player In The Game. If you haven't read the original cap here is a link.  Dirtiest Player In The Game 



12 comments:

  1. This one is nice hehe act 2 is better then 1 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of a follow up story to the caption Always Wanted A Daughter (or another of the swapped at birth captions) in which the swapped at birth organisation discovered the body swap was a mistake on their behalf. The celebrity should not have been swapped. However, it will be impossible for the two bodies to switch back again much to the joy of the guy in the celebrity’s body. Instead they are stuck in a body no longer their own

    If you don’t like this idea for one of your current swapped at birth stories you could maybe use another female celeb like Florence Pugh or Hailee Steinfeld.

    Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would just like to say i love this awesome suggestion,that being said I think it'd be better suited as a stand alone cap and not just a follow up to another cap. how does brie larson sound as the celeb ?

      Delete
    2. Yeah that is ok. I don't mind what celeb you use

      Delete
    3. awesome, could I mark this down as a request that way I won't forget about it?

      Delete
    4. Sure that's fine

      Delete
  3. I would love to see a follow up to your "celebrity virus" caption, I thought that concept was interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun idea! I'm curious when you will be starting 'swapping with the stars'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i thought so to and i have a game plan in mind of when i will be, it should be within the next month.

      Delete