Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Christmas Wish

 Almost done with the holiday caps I've had backlogged this is the last Christmas one but i think its so much more than a Christmas multi-cap the story holds more than that.  after this, i only have 2 news years caps left and a valentines day one then im done with the holiday caps i have backlogged.  Hope you enjoy this multi-cap it was fun to write.  worked really hard on it, if i forgot any labels let me know there's a lot of them for this one.  also, let me know your thoughts.






6 comments:

  1. Yeah your craft is getting better and better! The more detail the better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you that means a lot, I hope to always keep improving. and awesome i'm glad you like the detail I put into my caps. Happy to have you as part of my blogs community and appreciate the comment/feedback :)

      Delete
  2. Holllyyy now thats a story i call worth ur time^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you'd like this one, was hoping it'd be right up your alley and it was. As always glad you enjoyed thanks for your comment/feedback.

      Delete