Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Will You Be My Valentine?

 Very special collection of caps here as this is a collab with one of my best friends you've probably heard of him he's pretty famous in this community shifterstgcaps link to blog in my kickass blogs list!!!!  The two of us worked extremely hard on these caps and wrote them together every step of the way. All 3 caps were done by us both. but wait there's more for once one of my holiday caps is not late this multi-cap is a valentines day cap. and for you wrestling fans its a wrestling multi-cap! hope you enjoy both me and shifter would love to hear feedback in the comments can't wait to see what you all thought.  oh almost forgot this post features my first cap using a non-celeb picture. ( it's a picture of a model)  so I'd like to announce I will be doing caps featuring non-celebs if it involves a celeb if that makes sense.  so for example a cap with a celeb inside a non-celebs body is something I might do. ( if something like this is requested I pick the picture of the non-celeb so it can be a model)  I'm still celeb only though so don't worry ain't gonna branch out to doing non-celebs without celebs involved.  with that being said carry on once again wanna hear everyone's thoughts on these caps in this collab we're excited to hear your thoughts thank you. 





7 comments:

  1. I'm generally not a big fan of wrestling caps, but this one I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to ask what it looks like with my requests, youre doing amazing captions thanks you i appreciate your work friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for saying i'm doing amazing captions, as for your requests like I've said before you've got a ton of requests so other requester's will come first since you have so many. so some of your's will come out once those are done.

      Delete