Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Spring Break

 In this cap, I tried to Emulate ScotishJoker1's style of writing transformation.  I always really enjoy the way he crafts his transformations and wanted to use that style in this story since I thought it was fitting/because I've been wanting to write a cap emulating that style anyways.  He's one of my best friends and you know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  I also thought this would be a nice little nod/tribute towards him since he's helped me a lot since I've started capping always encouraging me to be myself. Encouraging me to write wacky concepts if I want to like the one here lol.  Be sure to check out his blog if you're a transformation lover because trust me he is the king of that kind of story.  A link to his blog can be found in my list of kickass blogs. Enjoy this cap. 



6 comments:

  1. Gosshhh i love this Story ssoooooo Much you did a Great great Work ^*^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Its So amazing caption I would also like this to happen to me, it's great😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your not alone on that me to probably just without the mental change part cause i'd still want to be myself in the new body. and thanks glad you like the caption.

      Delete