Tuesday, March 30, 2021

AutoCloset

 1st cap of request week goes out to sharon " I was wondering if you could do a request where a college professor named Peter gets pranked.  Some frat guys hack his autocloset and add some celebrity profiles and turn in into a sexy latina celebrity (Between age 25 & 40 of your choce) about to do some big event (hot/glamorous look).  Its all in good fun until he realizes that Peter is stuck that way but doesn't necessarily mind the newfound attention from his students or the invitations to parties on the weekends"  information on the autocloset concept was provided. not gonna lie this cap was a struggle.  and i did take creative liberties with the lore of this old tg concept and the request itself. in the end I think I created my own version of the concept and now have a good subgenre for my transformation formula caps sometimes and my body suit caps sometimes when I eventually do them as well as also having some other options that weren't alluded to yet with the autocloset concept that it could exclusively provide. like other options that are included in the machine that I could use to create a different type of transformation.  this might be a little confusing and if it is when i write caps in the concept it'll probably all make sense then when i actually write it out so don't worry.  as for this first one sharon hope you enjoy it and everyone else hope you enjoy it to. 



6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh a Sapphirefoxx homage thats a nice one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heck yes, the world needs more autocloset captions!
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it your welcome, hope you don't mind my own spin on the autocloset captions im releasing into the world lol :)

      Delete