Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Sunburn

 Hey so here's an aphrodite cap using a character I introduced in my first aphrodite cap. The character is Aphrodite's guardian Kela who will show up sometimes in this concept. she is basically aphrodite's servant/knight.  you don't really need to in order to understand the cap but just incase you want to you can read my first aphrodite cap to get a little bit of an understanding of not really Kela's character but the role she plays to the aphrodite concept.  here is a link Aphrodite. also while we're talking about the first cap in this concept there's something I didn't address in it. in the cap it says aphrodite is watching the humans of earth by surfing the web to see which humans needed to be punished or rewarded.  I'd like to make it known she doesn't have to do that in order to watch the humans of earth and see which ones needed to be punished or rewarded, she has the power to do it on her own without using the internet, just the internet is more convenient and the goddess is lazy and doesn't wanna use her power to do that lol. anyways with that housekeeping out of the way regarding more info on this most of the time character-based concept enjoy this cap. 



6 comments:

  1. Eternal service to a goddess in exchange for vacations in celeb bodies? Worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well this is her first vacation but she might get more. even if she doesn't just a week inside emma stones body is worth it, so I agree lol.

      Delete
  2. Gosh i was always a big fan and intresst in the Greece gods and stuf. U did here a nice work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you im happy you enjoyed i love Greek god mythology so i can relate to your intrest in it.

      Delete
  3. With WrestleMania around the corner, do you think there may be a chance for a Pro Wrestling themed Your Choice caption? Your Halloween one was great and you always kill it with your Wrestling captions. I feel this could really be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the suggestion, and while I may do something like that down the line as I like the idea of it , it probably wouldn't be around wrestlemania season.I honestly don't know if I did it when it would be since my workload on caps is so high right now.If I had to guess i'd say at the earliest maybe around September or October if not later. but I will def keep the idea in mind for something in the distant future. thank you for the kind words glad you liked the halloween your choice and my wrestling caps. I feel it could be amazing to so let's hope someday I get to make it :) no promises though. Also since you liked the wrestling caps I would like to let you know some new ones will be coming out in the next few weeks or so (rough estimate.)

      Delete