Thursday, March 18, 2021

Modern Family Magic Remote Saga

 Request Number 4 for request week goes out to anonymous and it's a long detailed multi cap. hope you guys enjoy worked my ass off on it. Here's my request. Would you be able to do a 3 part cap where a squabbling family can't get over their differences? The grandmother shows up and uses the magic remote to transport the family into the bods of the Dunphys from Modern Family. The family can't get out until they learn to better understand each other. I'm not really into the tf part of bodyswap caps. I'm into the psychology and mixed up roles. I'd love if the cap really showed how the family reacts to their new roles and situation. Bonus points if you really show the contrast between the family member's old and current role. Bonus points if you build up the personalities of the characters." sorry about your wait hope you like what I did with your request. I know you don't like putting your name out on the sites so feel free to email me your thoughts anonymous would love to hear what you thought.

personally, I feel this is some of my best work excited for everyone to read it.












2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely amazing caption series! I'm loving it!
    Thank you soooo much for the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god thank you, that means so much coming from you since your one of the cappers who inspired me. im really glad you liked it and your welcome I love putting work into my craft so im glad its appreciated.

      Delete