Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Reminder Of What It's Like To Be In Shape

 Request Number 2 of request week goes out to anonymous  " Hey! Would I be able to swap into Gal Gadot? I'm overweight right now. I think having Gal's bod for a while would be very refreshing. I also think it's be a great reminder of what it's like to be in shape. "   also just so everyone knows if you have multiple requests out don't think anything if I write some people who didn't get a request out last request weeks requests written before yours. im only doing it like that so everyone gets a chance to get theirs out. once I get the people who didn't get one last request week/only have 1 request then i'll try and finish up the rest of this request week with those of you with multiple requests. and what ever I don't get done multiple requesters i'll get done during a future request week. hope this makes sense. don't have to many people who didn't get theirs or at least one of theirs out last week so i should get around to doing some more of your alls to.  hope you enjoy this cap anonymous and hope everyone else does to. 



2 comments:

  1. She is such a great choice in everything u cant go wrong

    ReplyDelete