Monday, November 2, 2020

Easier To Ask (Guest Story)

 ( before the story gets started this is a guest story from my good friend sharp caps check out his blog, link is in my kickass blog list he's great) ( once again this story is written entirely by him as part of a guest cap trade sort of thing be on the look out for some guest caps written by me being posted on his blog in the near future ) ( if you'd like to write a guest cap for my blog please contact me via an email my email can be found on the contact me/rules for request on the right-hand side of my blog)  ( also while I'm here would like to announce it was a 2-way tie on the caption contest between me and shifter. ) 

Going from 21-year-old college student to 45-year-old actress was Eva Longoria was quite a shock for Claude,  He was lucky Eva Cleared her schedule completely for swapping with the stars.  Another Participant became Emma Stone and she made sure he had little downtime to play in her body. Claude spent most days of his swapping with the stars time lounging around the house or doing little errands for Eva's husband. Getting recognized was a new experience however he couldn't even collect mail without someone wanting a picture.  For the most part, Claude had embraced the temporary life he had. There were only a few things he found difficult, primarily his smaller stature and lack of strength.  Normally he was well built,playing for the college football team, but now he needed help opening jars and reaching high shelves. sure he tried to climb them but it was easier to ask Eva's husband to help. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment