Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Forbidden Lovers

 My first Alt Shift caption here. I would like to make it known I did NOT create this concept this concept was created by Some TG Captions. This concept is a great concept. if your not familiar with it this is the basic idea In an alternate reality on earth-24 the great shift also happens but in this world thanks to a false conclusion of an unshifted scientist the world believes that the great shift was not a mass body swap but a mass delusional episode caused by previously undetected cosmic rays. basically, the world thought people only believed they swapped bodies and if they continued to live the lives of their new selves the delusion would revert itself in time.  but a huge portion of the population would have to do it. eventually, the governments (worldwide) made new laws forcing people to live their new lives or be punished quite severly.  like I said did not create this concept but thought i'd try my hand at creating a cap in this genre. it's a fairly new concept btw. be sure to check out some tg captions alt shift label to see all the great caps he has created in this creation of his.  I will leave a link also for a link to his whole blog and not just this section check out my kickass blogs list. hope you all will enjoy this cap. also some tg captions hope if you see this cap you will not mind me using the concept and hope you will enjoy this cap and future ones with this concept of yours. if you wish though I will promptly take down this cap and others in this genre I might write in the future if you don't want me to use the concept.  Here is a link to his alt shift section of his blog for some great caps in this genre https://some-tg-caps.blogspot.com/search/label/alt%20shift





No comments:

Post a Comment