Friday, November 27, 2020

Filter

 This once goes out to Pete and is my third cap in my new Book Of Random Celebrity Transformation genre. to sign up for a cap in this genre and to get a brief summary of the concept please read the text below this cap.


How to Sign Up For A Book Of Random Celebrity Transformation Caption
1. Email with a subject line of Application for a book of random celebrity transformation cap or comment the same thing. My email is celebbodyswapcaptionstop@gmail.com
2. Provide a name (doesn't have to be your real one)
3, state a little about yourself nothing to person just something like " Im a huge Book Worm " for example
4. Leave a few details about the storyline you think would be good for the cap.
5. realize that you can not pick your own celeb the celeb you get is random also realize applying does not guarantee you will be chosen I only choose the best applications
6. educate yourself on the concept prior to applying caps in the concept can be found under the label Book of Random Celebrity Transformation please read some of those to understand the concept further. The basic idea of the concept is you sign up for me to use this magic book (book of random celebrity transformation) I came in possession of to transform you into a random duplicate of a celeb for 1 week. Celebs for these will only ever be used once meaning no two people will be transformed into the same celeb


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! not a celebrity I would have picked for myself but great nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime glad you still liked it in spite of that and thought it was great. I know i already replied to you via email but still didn't feel right not having a reply on your comment here lol.

      Delete