Thursday, November 5, 2020

Humans Of The Sandra Bullock Apocalypse Volume 1

 So decided to do a humans of the great shift sort of deal using a concept I created in a cap on this blog a while back.  Some of you might remember the cap it was titled Sandra bullock apocalypse well this is using the concept from that.  I'll leave a link to the original cap right here Sandra Bullock Apocalypse if you haven't read the cap before and don't feel like reading it to understand the concept i'll give you a basic idea of the concept. basically, a guy makes a wish to a genie which causes the whole world to transform into duplicates of Sandra bullock.  what I didn't explain in that cap was that some people may transform into different versions of her but still her. which you will see in this post. also like I said before I am trying to do a whole humans of the great shift sort of deal with this. basically trying to emulate that style/ format for this.  be sure to check out tgswappingcaps for humans of the great shift which is a great concept in and of its self with a great presentation ( which is what I'm trying to emulate in how I present this concept I feel still has potential other than that 1 cap)  Hope you enjoy








4 comments:

  1. could i ask when will be next of my request please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey josef currently you have a lot of requests out and since im slow on releasing requests and im making some of yours a series im trying to get others that don't have many requests out before yours since you have so many coming and have that series. I apologize in advance for your understanding.

      Delete
  2. could you please create a nice caption where Josef likes actress megan boone who plays in his favorite series blacklist character elizabeth keen josef was sorry he never got on set of his favorite series and never met megan boone the next day josef was home when suddenly someone rang and josef went to open the door stood megan boone and asked if he could go on and josef said of course they went to his room and sat down and megan started talking josefe i learned that you love me very much as an actress and that you really like the character elizabeth keen i play in the blacklist series and josef said yes megan I have it and that's why I have an offer for you you would be so willing to help me with the shooting of course of course we will take turns shooting by becoming my exact copy and don't be afraid to look like me talk like me and have breasts and vagina just like I have and in the free time you will do whatever you want and my other self Megan boone you will of course get good money and in addition you will become your favorite character in series you like elizabeth keen what do you say to that josef and josef said yes and so they went to megan's house where josef will now live too and megan turned him into himself and the next day they started training and learning what it's like to be a woman that a woman has menstruation etc and then they also tried to play a role and the real megan told josef who now looked like she was amazing that josef impressed her and so joseph was happy to be his favorite actress megan boone and play in a series which josef likes and that he plays and that josef plays the character of elizabeth keen in the series blacklist please
    . ps please add a lot of pictures and you can add something else it's up to you on this hat I care very much I wrote to her for a very long time thank you for and I appreciate your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey I'll see what i can do may be a while though like always.

      Delete