Thursday, November 26, 2020

Suppose To Explain

 My 2nd cap in my new cap genre Book Of Random Celebrity Transformation. Congrats Richard you were selected to be transformed.(Brief basic idea of the concept can be found in the instructions on how to apply.

 How To Apply For A Book Of Random Celebrity Transformation Caption
1. Email me with a subject line of Application for a book of random celebrity transformation cap or comment the same thing. my email is celebbodyswapcaptionstop@gmail.com
2. Provide a name (doesn't have to be your real one)
3, state a little about yourself nothing to person just something like " Im a huge Book Worm " for example
4. Leave a few details about the storyline you think would be good for the cap.
5. realize that you can not pick your own celeb the celeb you get is random also realize applying does not guarantee you will be chosen I only choose the best applications
6. educate yourself on the concept prior to applying caps in the concept can be found under the label Book of Random Celebrity Transformation please read some of those to understand the concept further. The basic idea of the concept is you sign up for me to use this magic book (book of random celebrity transformation) I came in possession of to transform you into a random duplicate of a celeb for 1 week. Celebs for these will only ever be used once meaning no two people will be transformed into the same celeb

6 comments:

  1. Hey friend I would like to put forward an application for a book of random celebrity transformation cap. The name is Alfonso. A little know thing about is that I like to go for a run when I can. And the storyline could go like this, while I was out on a run around the city I suddenly transform, while within the public view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for applying stay tuned on the blog in the coming weeks to see if your selected.

      Delete
  2. hello my friend i would like to put forward an application for a book of random celebrity transformation cap. The name is Josef i like Movies and i d like to go to cinema and i transform during watching movie thank you my friend sorry my english is not good hope you understand this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for applying stay tuned on the blog in the coming weeks to see if your selected.

      Delete
  3. Hey, my name is Joe and I guess this is me putting forward an application for the book of random celebrity transformation.
    Something about myself: I'm a huge gamer and am currently stuck in lockdown at uni (not very interesting, I know)
    In terms of story I'd like to be able to go travelling as I don't really get out much because of the lockdown (if you can work with that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for applying stay tuned on the blog in the coming weeks to see if your selected.

      Delete